TAKE A STATE MANDATED PRE-LICENSE CLASS
TAKE A STATE MANDATED
THIS CLASS IS YOUR FIRST STEP IN GETTING A DEALER’S LICENSE
A Certificate of Completion from a PreLicense Seminar is a requirement as part of a Used Car Dealer License Application in Georgia
What you need to know about a Pre-License Seminar:
- $159.00 per Attendee
- A certificate of completion of a Pre-License Seminar is a mandatory requirement of the Used Car Dealer License Application.
- We suggest attending a Pre-License Seminar as the first step you take in the application process.
- It is a one day, 4 hour seminar that will cover basic laws and information that you are required to take notice of before obtaining a used car dealer license in the state of Georgia.
- Attendees will receive a certificate in their name at the end of the class. A copy of this certificate will need to be sent in as part of the application to the GA State Used Car Board.
- You will be provided with an informational booklet containing basic steps regarding the application process, compliance, and some of the commonly used forms.
PLEASE THANK OUR SPONSORS